Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Mo Salad. How does he manage to throw his hands up in the air, shake them around whilst shrieking loudly (in case turkeyneck doesn't hear it in Boston), and all as he manages to bend both legs outwards at the knees whilst hurtling to the deck (fucking backwards I might add) as if hit by a surface-to-air missile. He is a god. I'd hate to see the carnage if he picked his fucking nose in bed.

Even my wife said it was a joke and he shouldn’t go into any shops incase he gets bumped in to.

Ilkay Gündogan the new David Silva most intelligent player we have controls the game sublime ball control.

I love David he's the most technically gifted player we have ever had but as an overall game(scoring goals) Ilkay takes it to another level, as a caveat Ilkay needs to do it for a good few more years.

Last edited:
What a season this is turning out to be blues.

It was a nervous game which is expected considering we generally struggle at anfield. The game was tense but kudos to pep as he made the changes when it was needed(albeit he could of acted sooner).

Sterling vanquished a hoodoo.

Bernardo is back to his wonderful best.

Dias is human after all. I am sort of happy that he made the mistake as players can get carried away with the praise and it will keep him grounded.

Gundo messed up the pen but his leadership and qualities shown through.

Foden is a superstar blue and it feels great.

The rest of the team did ok and this result will help with our mental fragility when it comes to Liverpool.

Overall, it was nervy but we have character, grit and determination in abundance.

Special mention to Allison and my thought and prayers will be with you in this difficult time. You will walk alone just like Karius.

Well done the boys in blue:)

this needs to stop.

he’s not out of position.

he’s now played 50 games as a left back for us and won 2 prem titles and all domestic cups.

He’s a left back.
To be fair he is a left sided midfieleder but can function in many positions on the left such as wing back. My ideal back four would be walker stones diaz and cancello. Zinnie slots in nicely for rotation above Mendy.

I would love to see him play midfielder for a season or two. I really do like the lad and he shows much promise but feel tonight he was disrespected by being man handled by his head as he was dragged along the floor into position as a fooking draught excluder. Even my wife yelled at the tv and said NO!

In my opinion at half time I felt we needed more pace and energy up front. I noted to myself that Mahrez hardly touched the ball and Sterling apart from the pen, was pretty ineffective in the first half. Now after the 2nd half I accept I was wrong about Sterling and he was much better. But I was right about Mahrez, because as soon as we replaced him the attack was suddenly more energised. At the end of the game I was overjoyed at our marvellous team performance.
I have supported City since 1967, so hopefully you can imagine the joy of seeing my team destroy the bin dippers.
I hope you can now forgive me the temerity of having an opinion at half time.
Perhaps the next time I will seek out your permission first before commenting.
Before the game you said you wouldn’t play FFS(a fucking shite nickname) and Sterling and you carried on with your preconceived ideas at half time. Yes I think it would be a good idea if you asked me to vet your posts as they they are normally fucking shite. Anyhow enjoy the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.