Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Mo Salad. How does he manage to throw his hands up in the air, shake them around whilst shrieking loudly (in case turkeyneck doesn't hear it in Boston), and all as he manages to bend both legs outwards at the knees whilst hurtling to the deck (fucking backwards I might add) as if hit by a surface-to-air missile. He is a god. I'd hate to see the carnage if he picked his fucking nose in bed.

You got to love Pep. In his interview he questions Phil’s performance in the first half. He was not doing what we asked him in the first half but we he will learn said Pep. Pretty critical. He could have gone over the top how good a performance he had, but indicated Phil was not influencing the game in the first half. Very sobering comments from Pep for Phil. Exactly how you want a manager to manage, pushing Phil on to greater heights. What a manager and Phil will be better for it.
I commented to my 18 year old lad that I loved that he had said that.
It shows that he sees what everyone sees but also that he had a plan and Foden wasn’t implementing it.

He will learn. He will get better. Now that’s sobering.

71f876e100346ddbb884a30da902dab8.jpg

A piece of advice, Lionel. Practise, practise, practise.

He is a fucking disgrace.......yes there was a touch on his arm from Dias but no way ever does that make you go down...

He should be embarrassed for himself. He is a cheat pure and simple
Oliver should not have been taken in by it. Don't they review games at PGMOL and learn from mistakes.?We all know the answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.