Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I know it’s sad but I just submitted yet another complaint to the BBC - the McNulty comment is an outrageous distortion of the truth to protect Salah from criticism. I’ll get the standard fuck off reply but I content myself that the bias bastards have to process my moaning. I used to like the BBC but over the last 10 years they have plunged to a combination of lies, deceit and patronising clap trap.

I hope not.

Phil is wasted there.

Phil has game changing talent.
If you are a skilled false 9, it is an amazingly creative role. See Hideguti, Messi, Henry, er...Revie. You need experience which Phil does not yet have.

Before the game you said you wouldn’t play FFS(a fucking shite nickname) and Sterling and you carried on with your preconceived ideas at half time. Yes I think it would be a good idea if you asked me to vet your posts as they they are normally fucking shite. Anyhow enjoy the win.
You obviously have a very big opinion of yourself. So on that note may I bid you and your inflated ego a very pleasant evening.

What a performance from City,I was concerned we weren’t playing at a high enough tempo but it was all controlled,to be honest when gundogan missed the pen I was actually convinced we were cursed at anfield ,but what a second half especially after the dubious pen they got heads could have dropped,as for foden wow just wow,all the bullshit about Alisson fucking up foden still had a lot to do to get the cross over for gundogan,then that foden goal oh my absolute worldly goal that..

Was supposed to be a tee total night tonight. But sod that, have to toast that result and performance. Have that you brick lobbing entitled tossers! Thought we had blown it missing the penalty again (wtf is the matter with us on this?) and when we let them equalise but make no mistake the “errors” were because of our press. Commentators sounded so fed up we were walking it. Won nothing yet but my god what a difference to post spurs game. Well played lads with special mention to gundog silva Rodri stones Phil (obv!) and also zinchenko who might have been seen as the weak link but defended like a Trojan. Win at Swansea and we set a new wins record. come on you blue boys.
Had to watch it without a lager sedative because of a forking zoom meeting (re)scheduled for half an hour after full time. Just finished....had to go straight to scotch-land ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.