Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Bore off numpty we won by the way
Yes I’m so thrilled we won. I don’t particularly appreciate you trying to spoil my enjoyment of witnessing my team stuff Liverpool. So please find another person to attack.

It's plain and simple, as we all - even Dias himself - know what Salah (or Mané or Martial) does in the box. Pulling his arm is a nogo and is invitng the ref to give a pen. I can't complain about the penalty.

Dias fucked up to clear an easy ball with his foot. So what? He finally made a mistake and is a little bit human too. Mainly colossal though :)

With the other two there, why did they need him too. Do they always have 3 of them?
No, only when they feel it’s a game that has implications for both of Sky’s favoured teams. They desperately wanted a Liverpool win, just to keep the ‘entertainment‘ going.

shit-6.jpg

I know it’s sad but I just submitted yet another complaint to the BBC - the McNulty comment is an outrageous distortion of the truth to protect Salah from criticism. I’ll get the standard fuck off reply but I content myself that the bias bastards have to process my moaning. I used to like the BBC but over the last 10 years they have plunged to a combination of lies, deceit and patronising clap trap.
Read it, actually states that salah was hauled down!! - is he taking the piss

The serial cheat has been doing it for years. The comment section on that piece is full of diving comment as it should be

BBC trying to gloss it over and spin another narrative

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.