Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

That was an outstanding performance, Right throughout the team. Absolutely spanked 'The Champions' in their own back garden.

Raheem Sterling was talked about alot on here before the game, He was immense! Tore strips out of TAA.
Phil Foden born to play football, The list is endless of the teams performance.

Well done to Pep too that tweet at HT going 4-4-2 worked a treat on top of putting Gabby on.

Get in!

A freshly showered Susanna Reid has just put a stocking clad leg by the side of my front room door, winked, and said...

.... "lefty. I've just ordered you a lamb naganzi and garlic naan. I've got a remastered version of Genesis playing Supper's Ready, live in 82. There's a bottle of Tripel Karmeliet in the fridge. I've sorted your tax returns and given Sky a bollocking for your poor Internet. Do you want to do anything, now"

me.... "did somebody say something"
Sky Internet really is shit, isn’t it?

There’s an advertisement on RAWK “wanted time served brick layer for 1 day contract - at Anfield when City visit next season - work involves bricking Liverpool’s goal up to prevent City from scoring 4 or 5”
Makes a change from bricking buses.

There’s an advertisement on RAWK “wanted time served brick layer for 1 day contract - at Anfield when City visit next season - work involves bricking Liverpool’s goal up to prevent City from scoring 4 or 5”
Won't be any takers there. 8 hours work and the template of the wall at Heysel. They only destroy things not build them. Look at this dynasty that could last decades apparently now in tatters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.