Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

The closest i got to seeing us win and then having a wank at Klanfield was when big Quinny equalised for us in injury time.
2-0 down with a few minutes to go, then Mark Ward pulled 1 back before disco pants sent the away end into raptures in something like the 93rd minute

Pretty sure we were winning 1-0 and they scored 2 late goals then we equalised in the last seconds

Boxes ticked this weekend.........

A win for City................tick

A win at clanfield...........fcking tick

rags pegged back in fergie time........tick

all five teams below us drop points......tick

nervous about the game and fearing the worst....tick

another pen miss vs those twats......tick

Pep sorting the tactics at halftime..........tick

and taking the lead.....tick

salad going down with the drama of an egyptian belly dancer......tick

getting pen for above..........tick

no var graphic for Stones offside goal......tick

City upping the intensity after that setback.........tick

alison showing hes no Eddie.....tick.....twice....tick

Phil scoring a fcking worldie......tick

skys three stooges making excuses for last 15 minutes lol.....tick

lights dimmed in studio as a mark of respect to the victims....tick

Micah ecstatic........tick

host proffering excuses to pundits(who dont bite).....tick

klopp bitter.....tick

and has funny excuse for alison(cold feet)........tick

a miserable old fcker like me so, so happy for once......tick

getting drunk on cheap wine from our morrissons shopping delivery.....tick

looking forward to an evening of browsing Bluemoon, wallowing in rag/dippers misery.....tick

all in all ,a great weekend, enjoy.

oh, a shout out to rag keane for saying dippers are poor champions with excuse after excuse, and souness for highlighting the bellydancers dive, I suspect a dressing down for them after the show.

What a manager and group of players we have, turned this season around and look like champions again, despite everything.

.........and finally, the media trolls/haters that are now bemoaning football cos we are back.....TICK

A freshly showered Susanna Reid has just put a stocking clad leg by the side of my front room door, winked, and said...

.... "lefty. I've just ordered you a lamb naganzi and garlic naan. I've got a remastered version of Genesis playing Supper's Ready, live in 82. There's a bottle of Tripel Karmeliet in the fridge. I've sorted your tax returns and given Sky a bollocking for your poor Internet. Do you want to do anything, now"

me.... "did somebody say something"

There’s an advertisement on RAWK “wanted time served brick layer for 1 day contract - at Anfield when City visit next season - work involves bricking Liverpool’s goal up to prevent City from scoring 4 or 5”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.