Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Their penalty gets worse every time I see it, and the **** in the middle couldn’t physically wait to give it.

I’d actually be ashamed if that was a tactic a city player used as often as they do.
Where’s the honor?
I was amazed at how quickly Michael fucking Oliver blew his whistle after Raheem was fouled for our penalty.

No honor amongst thieves. That diving **** knows his audience.
Other clubs defenders bend down and shout in the players ear when they know they have dived and cheated.. we should have had 3 or 4 around Salah as he rolled around the floor. Wouldn’t have changed the decision this time but the media coverage and spotlight on that submarine fucker would make him think twice in future.. great player but would hate him at our club tarnishing our reputation

Other clubs defenders bend down and shout in the players ear when they know they have dived and cheated.. we should have had 3 or 4 around Salah as he rolled around the floor. Wouldn’t have changed the decision this time but the media coverage and spotlight on that submarine fucker would make him think twice in future.. great player but would hate him at our club tarnishing our reputation
Exactly my thoughts. If an opposition player confronted him and pointed the finger at him as he was about to take the penalty having cheated, then he would think twice in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.