Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Nice looking at the league table form guide on MOTD2 last night.

City have the best form of the Top 6 over the last 6 games!

4 points dropped, next best was the Dippers I think with 6.

Amazing how we're reported as being indifferent at the moment, even some of our fans think so too.

Throw in the tough away fixtures plus Arse at home and you realise how well we are doing.
Spoke with a neutral today who mentioned how we had a faulty start so mentioned who are games we’re against and which we’re away from home. He couldn’t believe that we had such a start stating that he’d not realised, or seen such a start like that.

He‘s been impressed with our game and said that even with our lack of a striker, we are far the better team and far the better watch.

The Klopp has got Pep's number theory is looking a bit ridicuous , last eight meetings and Klippety has only won once , what next , the best keeper in the world , the best full backs in the world , best centre back in the world and the best front three in the world win f*ck all again , just like last season.

I actually don’t mind Klopp as a bloke
I liked his comment after the game when the interviewer asked him if he agrred with Jordan Henderson’s comment that they were disappointed and he said no as he has intelligence and saw the first half.

So it’s confirmed by his manager that Henderson is thick as two short planks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.