Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Which Txiki may have fully known, and was fully supportive with Milner and was perfectly okay with. There’s never been any reports from anyone that City weren’t happy with Milner.

A few years before, we sold de Jong for £4m to Milan after he was Holland’s best player in the Euros. I don’t think we’re as arsed about transfer fees as fans might think.

And we as fans applauded him in the first few years after he left us, so we weren’t that arsed about it at first neither.
There’s a major difference, NDJ never bad mouthed us, in fact he always talks about City in glowing terms. Not even sure NDJ wanted to leave us. Milner on the other hand has never said a nice thing about us, and regularly tells anyone who can be arsed to listen how he is NOW at a “proper history club”. I don’t blame him for leaving given Manuel typically played Nasri over him, but I do not like him and don’t like the way he ran his contract down.

Last edited:
The Klopp has got Pep's number theory is looking a bit ridicuous , last eight meetings and Klippety has only won once , what next , the best keeper in the world , the best full backs in the world , best centre back in the world and the best front three in the world win f*ck all again , just like last season.
The best coach wreckers and the best spitters.

I liked his comment after the game when the interviewer asked him if he agrred with Jordan Henderson’s comment that they were disappointed and he said no as he has intelligence and saw the first half.

So it’s confirmed by his manager that Henderson is thick as two short planks.
To be fair, Henderson confirms that every time he opens his mouth

I actually don’t mind Klopp as a bloke
My like of him went up Sunday, had a quick tenner with my dipper mate that he didn't see the Milner foul (on Bernie).
Had a great cheer when he was asked in his interview what his opinion was?
I didn't see it.
Happy days £10 handed over.

I liked his comment after the game when the interviewer asked him if he agrred with Jordan Henderson’s comment that they were disappointed and he said no as he has intelligence and saw the first half.

So it’s confirmed by his manager that Henderson is thick as two short planks.
Henderson looks like a matriarch hyena,
Probably with the same size cliterus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.