Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Tired of the fraud
Missed chances
Laporte at fault for a lot
But what a fight, hope it pushes everyone on
Cancelo's cheap yellow 2 minutes before the Salah goal meant that he was hesitant to make the challenge in the build up to their second goal. If he wasn't on a yellow he would have cleaned him out. Can't fault Laporte for that goal. He was beaten by a great piece of skill.

I'll say it: this week proves that Bayern are the only side in the world who might have a claim to being as good as us. Hope we draw them in the CL so we can find out who comes out on top. No other team could dream of dominating away to Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool in the same week.

Incidentally, the five teams I've just mentioned are surely the top five in the world right now.

If Tierney had awarded the pen then Milner was a straight red, so he bottled it
VAR will have looked at it and as the first contact was outside the box it's only a foul and VAR cannot intervene unless it's dangerous play
If Tierney had awarded the pen, VAR would have asked him to look at it again and it would have been brought back for a free kick and a booking
Either way, Tierney is a cheat
It was a straight red anyway

He waa embarrasing for the 1st goal, was not good for the 2nd goal and generally does something nice followed by 2 things that are shit. First 4 minutes was the perfect example of him. Gets beat by salah, tackles him, gives the ball away.

His yellow card just before was probably on his mind. Wasnt a yellow card in my eyes to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.