Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

All 3 have been finalists in the Champions league in the last 3 years. Thats the standard we were playing against.

i think people (none city fans) are missing that point when judging manchester city over the 3 games
all 3 clubs are the best in europe by a country mile and all played at their home grounds

only the champions league game can you say ok the result was a bad one ? not the playing side but just the result
no other team that play in europe could match what city have had to do this week.. even a cheating ref could not stop city getting something out of the game today

did i think city did enough to win today YES
do it think the last 10 minutes city was playing on empty YES
will we have a hard week in football this season NOPE

Lol, the cheapest brand rich tea fingers(cos they are smaller than the round ones), the ones that are so thin you can see thru em, try gettin them from the cup to your mouth.........and make sure there are no tissues/wipes handy.
... and make sure you give the packet a cheeky whack on the table before you open it.

Spitting… spitting at other people.

I think spitting at other people is an ancient human trait used as a weapon to spread disease to other families/tribes. It’s the same as throwing shit at someone.

It’s just about the most disgusting thing humans do.

Micah Richards was brilliant in his punditry after the game today, but I’m interested to know whether they knew about it being a spitting incident in the studio when it was announced? If so, I’m disappointed he didn’t bring it up and point the finger at Carragher for the same thing.

You'd never tire of slapping Henderson
R.ca779fff3a14a05cc33d8497095aaa80

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.