Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Going into the international break, the squad and the season are progressing as well as to be expected. A repeat championship is difficult enough, but the City players will be there to compete.

Who ya gonna call ?
148455fc-3e63-4fa3-b27c-fda856b5c8f2.jpg

SCOUSEBUSTERS

You know what is bent?

Ok, the Foden none penalty.
Ok, the none yellow/red card.

No, not just them.

I'm talking about how many times during a match did they mention us being "CHAMPIONS"?
Answer...not once.
Compare that to last season during every match the dippers played.

Bent.

I could go on about the refereeing and how many chances we missed but I'd rather just say what another brilliant performance from the team, that's 3 of the hardest away games in 1 week and we've been the better team in all 3.

Bernardo has been ridiculous and Foden was special today, what a fucking player he already is and we've got many more years of watching him to look forward to.

As for that Rodri block, I can't even describe how good it was.

CTID.

We were good again, should have put the game to bed by half time. Cancelo's defending for both goals was poor but he otherwise had a good game, but would rather see him defend properly first. Bernie, Rodri, Phil and Gabby stopped Liverpool from playing their game, but when that famous Anfield atmosphere began on the hour we did well to shut it down again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.