Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Too many people slagging Ederson off. Name a better keeper in the league?
You’re right he’s a quality keeper, but not only that - name another keeper who could do the same job that Ederson does for us? He is a fundamental part of how we play and a totally unique player. We’re lucky to have him, and he is lucky to play for a side that suits him so well too.

The trouble we have down the left side vs right side of defence says let's get Dias back over to the left and see Boulders back on the right. Dias will cover up some of Cancelos sins.

Who ya gonna call ?
148455fc-3e63-4fa3-b27c-fda856b5c8f2.jpg

SCOUSEBUSTERS
The pair of them combined perfectly to score the second, with a little help from Walker. A great TEAM goal.

Reactions: cbl
You were brave going on RAWK so soon after the game... ;-)
Just had a nosey to see how they would try to justify and rationalise Tierney’s nonsense.
Tbf some are calling out the dick who spat at our bench but plenty of others somehow blaming us for daring to report it. Bus weirdos, what a breed

can i add that KDB was not on it today and looked done after 60 minutes ? even the goal i think the keeper saves it without the deflection. maybe if we took more of our chances in the first half maybe we could have took him off but i think the international break will help him and lets hope they don't burn him out fully

boy i have not been so hyped in a game for years ? the officials really got to me and i felt for the players and manager of city ? worst bit of cheating ever.. you can not defend it ? its so a 2nd yellow/red and changes the game and that salad does not score that goal because they would have took him or mane off

so proud of the whole team and manager today
we are truly blessed with the best manager and players in the world
to earn a point when facing the system and liverpool in their own back yard feels like a cup final win

Last edited:
No one can explain it either, as to why Milner didn't get a second yellow. They are even suggesting that maybe he didn't give a yellow because it was Milner and he's a wily, veteran player. You don't referee based on the player, if he commits a cynical foul it's a yellow. Its an effing joke, everyone knew it was a yellow and even Klopp admitted it in the interview with NBCSN.
Milner should have been off in the first half ffs. Thats how bad the man in black was today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.