Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

On the Sky after match interview , Klopp reckons he didn't see it , just saw Pep going crazy and he didn't know why !? strange then that Milner was subbed within a minute or so , I know what I saw so fuck him
Yeah really strange that from bingo, subs the guy right after he should have walked with a second yellow, but 'didn't see it' normal shite from bingo

Had to laugh, has vandick lost that "never dribbled past" title yet, cos I saw Bernie leave him on his arse after already dribbling past four of his team mates............twice, does that count.

Actually, not sure it does as its the dips we are talkin about, where myth and lies become reality and truths are swept under the carpet quicker than a computer hacking scandal.

Probably the most blatant cheating by officials I have ever seen. Ever.

the club must be able some how report it because nobody watching that can believe he did not send milner off
people don't believe cheating happens at the highest levels in the premier league ? well just go and watch that foul on silva by milner and say it was not a yellow and red card and cheating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.