Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Very good game with intensity.
very proud for our players.
walker, foden, bernardo and rodri were the best for me.

To play three of the best teams in Europe away from home and in quick succession is a nightmare scenario for any team. The fact we’ve arguably been the best side in all three is a testament to how great our side is.

I do feel a little bit for Pep because we don’t seem to have that player who can score a goal from nothing. For us to be able to win a big game we need to be at it 100% whereas Liverpool and PSG can play poor and still get a result due to their firepower.

Adding a prolific attacking player to our ranks must happen in January and that is a frightful prospect for the rest of Europe.

No one can explain it either, as to why Milner didn't get a second yellow. They are even suggesting that maybe he didn't give a yellow because it was Milner and he's a wily, veteran player. You don't referee based on the player, if he commits a cynical foul it's a yellow. Its an effing joke, everyone knew it was a yellow and even Klopp admitted it in the interview with NBCSN.
On the Sky after match interview , Klopp reckons he didn't see it , just saw Pep going crazy and he didn't know why !? strange then that Milner was subbed within a minute or so , I know what I saw so fuck him

So dipper fans spit at our backroom staff. Do we think liverpool and the premier league will take action ?

Got away with the coach welcome, rags got away with a fake bomb and fans breaking into the stadium.

Seems to me these two clubs have cart blanch to do want they want we no come back.
We have to revenge next match at Etihad.

Absolutely proud of the boys this week, we could & probably should of won all 3, if I’m honest (as much as I would of preferred to beat the scallies) if I had to chose a win loss & draw in these 3 games then I wouldn’t change a thing, let’s hope we haven’t over extended a few of the lads & they come back fit from international duty, would like to see a few pulling out starting with sir Philip

So proud of our boys in blue. Foden class finish, Silva immense, Rodri what a clearance I thought it was a cert goal. Milner the sly toss pot got Cancelo booked and thus he couldn’t go to floor in any tackle, he should also have been given a second yellow. The Salah goal was class but a bit lucky it went in off the post. Thought we looked leggy towards the end which is no surprise seeing our week from hell. All in all fucking chuffed, feels a bigger achievement than when we battered them 4-1 last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.