Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

The deluded gaggle of appallingly dressed divs, wools and plastics at the anfield wrap are saying the same thing about themselves. They can’t have Tierney every week

Did you have to put that link on? I've got to go and get my laptop cleaned tomorrow after that.

Would love to see Pep himself going into happyshopper to select the most "appropriate" biscuits for this purpose.
On the subject of biscuits, the daughter arrived today with Jaffa Cakes.
When I bit into them they were strawberry flavour. She also had lemon. No normal orange!
Whats that all about?
They're surely called Jaffas for a reason

We get overrun in midfield if we play with an out and out striker. False 9 was absolutely the way to approach that game today.
Do we? What did Grealish do defensively that a striker wouldn't? He constantly let their CB's waltz forward into midfield whilst he casually strolled. As I said in that post, I don't have an issue with the false 9 or real 9 debate. my issue is we don't have a 9 or a false 9 either. A 9 or somebody who can actually play the false 9 naturally bags us at least 5 more points in the league already and probably a win in Paris too.

Answer this at your peril!
There isn't one,

DeGea, Lloris and Allison have all had long spells out of their teams recently because of huge dips in form.

Ederson may drop his standards a little who doesn't, but nothing like the 3 I listed and others.

Great game. The talking point is however Paul Tierney's performance. How abysmal, and how NOT so shocking! We knew something like that would happen. Our players easily in the book, theirs not even getting sent off for a clear as day foul. It's embarrassing Prem continues to allow this level of refereeing on the top level, handpicks referees for games like this and refs favour dippers or the rags at their home ground. Far too obvious, far too regular. Honestly it takes away so much from the game. Yes Salah's goal was immense but guess who won the throw on that end ultimately ending in that Salah goal, you guessed it, James Milner. Colour me shocked that another big game another big decision has gone against us. It's just not on.

We were the better team, a point at Anfield is always a good result but gutted because we could have seriously put them to the sword in that first half with at least a couple clear chances with Foden and KDB. But fwiw, the team wasn't as on it 2nd half, yet managed to respond brilliantly going behind both times and after Rodri's game saving block even managed to almost knick the game at the end. I'm happy with how we played and how we did, need to be more clinical, but great regardless.

Mate, I'm fucking around, that's why I bunged de Gea in there.

Eddy might have some faults, but there is not one keeper on earth who can do what he does for us. He's not a keeper, he's a sweeper who's expected to perform in goal. People need to look past the old definition of goalkeeper and see that Pep wants more and that means he's happy to put aside some of the more nostalgic qualities of a keeper for something totally different.

I fucking love Ederson.
You fucking had me good and proper there! Done like a kipper haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.