Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Great game. The talking point is however Paul Tierney's performance. How abysmal, and how NOT so shocking! We knew something like that would happen. Our players easily in the book, theirs not even getting sent off for a clear as day foul. It's embarrassing Prem continues to allow this level of refereeing on the top level, handpicks referees for games like this and refs favour dippers or the rags at their home ground. Far too obvious, far too regular. Honestly it takes away so much from the game. Yes Salah's goal was immense but guess who won the throw on that end ultimately ending in that Salah goal, you guessed it, James Milner. Colour me shocked that another big game another big decision has gone against us. It's just not on.

We were the better team, a point at Anfield is always a good result but gutted because we could have seriously put them to the sword in that first half with at least a couple clear chances with Foden and KDB. But fwiw, the team wasn't as on it 2nd half, yet managed to respond brilliantly going behind both times and after Rodri's game saving block even managed to almost knick the game at the end. I'm happy with how we played and how we did, need to be more clinical, but great regardless.
Yeah,yeah,yeah that's all well and good, but what did you think about the ref....

As expected , referee bottles decisions , there only decent player gets them out of the shit and their feral support sinks to new depths, you could have wrote the script before the game.
Our performance was superb , apart from the usual host of chances missed , we are on a different level from the Dippers their famed atmosphere didnt affect our players one jot , in fact i think the players rose to the occasion and grew in stature far from being intimidating their "atmosphere" made their own players freeze in the first half.
Tierney refereed the game like a coward , he didnt want to upset the home support , the Foden penalty and Milner sending off is just another example of the litany of decisions they have enjoyed for decades at Klanfield
Opposing teams dont fear their support and never have ,its the officials who need to grow a pair.

Why doesn't Walker get the praise he's due, I can forgive his cockups coz he must stop so many attachs before they've even started. Dont know why some arseholes put Trent before him on the combined eleven, didnt think being a good crosser was so important for a defender???

Everyone slagging Eddie can get to fuck. It's like they wait there like a coiled spring, waiting for a moment to throw someone under a bus. He was fine today.
Would you say that if Rodders hadnt pulled a matrix? I like Eddie and I haven't critiisized him before you comeback at me. Just saying, he wasnt fine today really. Doesnt mean hes shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.