Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Without the soft yellow on Cancelo, Sala gets fouled before their first goal because that attempt of a tackle on the half way line was a disgrace.
Oh well I guess when Tierney opens that brown envelope left in his kit bag he can feel proud of himself.

No one can explain it either, as to why Milner didn't get a second yellow. They are even suggesting that maybe he didn't give a yellow because it was Milner and he's a wily, veteran player. You don't referee based on the player, if he commits a cynical foul it's a yellow. Its an effing joke, everyone knew it was a yellow and even Klopp admitted it in the interview with NBCSN.

Lawrenson got his prediction of a draw correct.
He also said these games are settled by fine margins.
Fine margins that only ever go one way.
* non existent pens for dippers
* cast iron pens against dippers not given
* blatant one sided reffing
* pigmol

The above asterisk are the new definitions for fine margins.
You're more cynical than me ;-)

i thought we were playing Stoke in H1 with all the booing and packed pool defence...

Excellent first half by city overall and should have been up at the break. Milner should have been off....

Start to H2 was awful, we stopped playing and looked a bit disjointed, their pressure down the left began to show, Milner earned a second red card but stayed on!!!! Poor defending for 2-1. Cancelo at fault for me.

After Grealish went off we actually started to pose more of a threat down the left, fantastic team goal put away by Kev, and really, from there we should have put the game beyond doubt ....

Silva for me was unplayable in some phases of play in the first and second halves, I really hope he stays and fulfills the potential we all know he has.....

Onwards blues !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.