Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, your betting number system is complicated. Wouldn't it jut be easier to have 1.5, 2, 2.5 etc
Was all fractions historically, even when we went to decimalisation in the 70’s fractions for betting were retained. It’s only the last 20 years the decimal betting has been brought in, the 53/20 is in between the old 13/8 and 7/4, not sure why this use these odds, to confuse punters probably.

Don't know , pep may pull a surprise and play Foden

I’ve been for and against Foden in the game for weeks but have finally decided against - I don’t think the ball will be on the floor enough for him to be affective and as a result I think the game could pass him by. All Liverpool are likely to do in the first 20mins is hit it long and high into the channels for the forwards to chase

I also wouldn’t play Rhodi(if fit) as I think he is too slow and either way it’s not a great game to come straight into following a pretty lengthy injury

Bravo

Walker Fern Stones Mendy
Gundogen
KDB B.Silva
Mahrez Aguero Sterling

It’s a bit of a small team but more than capable of keeping the ball and quietening down their giddy mob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.