Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been for a quick look at RAWK, although I never really get why I do that. It only ever boils your blood. One thing that never ceases to amaze me, is how much they keep banging on about "class". Jesus wept. They're a bunch of nasty thieving scraggy-arse mutants living in one of UK's biggest and dirtiest crime-ridden shit-holes and they have an average IQ of a house fly, yet apparently they all ooze class. Yeah, OK. What utter bollocks.
Oh yeah, by far the best fans in the world too. Apparently.

Man, these lot just make it far too easy to despise them. They hand it to you on a silver platter.

Mendy a strange one but happy with that team having dave and rodri bk makes the squad look a lot better plus the bench looking good if we are struggling

Gundog is against Henderson and firmino and winjaldum.
He will have a field day against them cloggers .

disagree...non of those are skilled footballers like a silva or KDB but what they are are extreely hard working and wil press him like razy...all they have to do is win it in midfield off him and they will be on the counter attack - once that happens its a simple pass as we have seen all too often when teams play like this against us.
They will press him and rodri like crazy....that doesnt need skill just energy and they have plenty of it.

Edit - and firmino is hardly a clogger - he is a very decent player who we were after at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.