Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that worries me is our defence, I think we'll be too slow to stop Mane and Salah when they they hit us on the brake, which they will

Jurgen Klopp on Pep Guardiola's comment on Sadio Mane diving: “I couldn’t really believe it to be honest. Then I saw it. I am not sure if I want to put oil on the fire. I am not interested in these things. And I promise not to mention tactical fouls." [via @MirrorFootball]

Stopping their full backs is key for me as well as energy in midfield and then let our match winners go to work
So I’d play
Ederson
Walker
Ota
Stones
Mendy

Fern
KDB
Foden

Sterling on right
Gabriel left
Kun

Risk playing Ota I know but don’t think Gundo has the physicality in midfield
BIG PERFORMANCE needed
Exactly what I thought, although Ota is not the perfect solution, I do not know if I would want Gundogan as a DM against Liverpool.
My lineup is a bit different:
Ederson
Walker
Ota
Stones
Mendy
Dinho
KDB
Gundogan
Sterling
Mahrez
Aguero

Jurgen Klopp on Pep Guardiola's comment on Sadio Mane diving: “I couldn’t really believe it to be honest. Then I saw it. I am not sure if I want to put oil on the fire. I am not interested in these things. And I promise not to mention tactical fouls." [via @MirrorFootball]

Klopp is such a detestable ****.. his team is built to tactical foul.

I was watching their game against Spurs and they played with long balls throughout the match even when they were dominating possession. And surprisingly, their attackers were getting to the long balls almost every single time, even Salad. I worry more about their fullbacks than their attacking 3 tbh. Cut their crosses off and we can win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.