Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching their game against Spurs and they played with long balls throughout the match even when they were dominating possession. And surprisingly, their attackers were getting to the long balls almost every single time, even Salad. I worry more about their fullbacks than their attacking 3 tbh. Cut their crosses off and we can win it.

For me this is pretty much the way to play the horrible fucks. Stifle the full backs and force them to play through the middle. Theres more creative spark in a slug than there is in that trio. Theres a reason both fullbacks are the highest assist makers - everything attackingwise goes through them. Stop their supply and I firmly believe they are then relying on the 2 tom Daley's and him with teeth.

We're favourites with the bookies which surprises me a little. Just shows that everyone thinks we're the better team by a distance, to be favourites away from home with half our team injured.

Liverpool fans are planning another 'coach greeting' ahead of Sunday's clash with Man City

Here we go again....

Liverpool fans are planning another 'coach greeting' ahead of Sunday's clash with Man City

Here we go again....
Are you sure? It would be dead easy to fake it. I doubt their fans would be that stupid, and LFC wouldn't let it happen again. Last time the idiots stewarded it up the ground and basically set the whole thing up knowing what was going to happen. It's not going to happen. They've got too much to lose.

Are you sure? It would be dead easy to fake it. I doubt their fans would be that stupid, and LFC wouldn't let it happen again. Last time the idiots stewarded it up the ground and basically set the whole thing up knowing what was going to happen. It's not going to happen. They've got too much to lose.

The Man City bus was smashed before their CL quarter-final in 2017

Read in GIVEMESPORT: https://apple.news/Azv7lqiIrTVaREkkuiBxHTg

690.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.