Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiftyyearsandcounting

Yeah, I’d go with Foden too personally but don’t think Pep will though.
Milner (if he plays) would single out Foden for a kicking session. For all the talent the young lad has, I'm not sure has the strength and physicality to deal with a modern day version of Vinnie Jones.

kaz7

True, but how many goals at Anfield? At home he scores every game against Liverpool, but can't remember a great performance from him at Anfield. If pressing is one of our main defensive weapons there, Kun might not be the best option. It's not only about having chances and scoring but also about helping the team defend from the front, that's crucial for the way we play, especially away from home.
They will double up on sergio so there will be space and he can also create a goal out of nothing,every defence is scared of him,we are missing half the team,anyone that leaves him out as well needs to wobble their heads

Ardwick Green Blue

I’d gladly take a draw right now as 6 points behind is nothing after both the injuries we've had and the disjointed start to the season to date.

You'd think that our luck with injuries will change and that our overall form will get back to our normal level at some point.

gingerprince

Well i remember preseason posting in the Maguire transfer thread, following Rodri transfer, that I believed Laporte & Ederson

were probably now x2 individual players from our starting x11 that would be hardest to cover with any x2 others within squad.

It is going to be a tough tough game for us on Sunday, whoever Pep decides to play and whatever setup he decides to play.

We will have periods of play when we will be in control and we will have chances, of that there is no doubt. We need to convert

any early chance we have to get in front & then try to keep possession and quieten the game down. Liverpool too, will put us

under incredible pressure at times, they are too good a team not to. We need to not give the ref opportunity to give that freekick

or penalty. We need experienced players to take command of this game. There is no Kompany, others need to step up and grab

this game by the scruff of the neck when needed. If we can get ahead, then even with an injury depleted team we can still win it.

City to win 1 nil and NO Liverpool are not bound to score at least x1 or more...

Bravo
Walker Stones+1 Mendy
Fern
BSilva KDB Foden
Kun Sterling

Zenmanc

It's a backwards way to justify expecting a loss but if we do win given our injuries, the league might as well award the trophy to us then as Liverpool will have no better chance than Sunday. They choke- it's well known and if they choke vs. us at their trash fortress when we're minus Ed, Eric, Dave, Rodders and Leroy... their fans will all jump off the nearest proverbial bridge and abandon any hope of not choking more games away later down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!