Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 3 Nov 2019.

?

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

1. Win

2. Lose

3. Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

That's the spirit .

2. mat

mat

If they bust our coach we steal that magic potion that keeps their players magically fit the whole season.

3. paulchapo

paulchapo

It was but you can bet the dippers divers will do exactly the same if he rushes out on Sunday. For me we need to cut out the trying to play out from the back and play out quickly to our fast front men. He played against Southampton in the league cup.

He had a superb game in the charity shield no reason he can't do it again.

4. Bellamy's Caddy

Bellamy's Caddy

I'm sure Sterling was given a free role in the derby we lost 2-3. I know we blew that game but he was unplayable in the first half.

Good points RE Jesus and Ageuro. I had put Jesus in based on his pressing ability, but no one is better in big games than Aguero... He's due a goal at Anfield too!

5. urban genie

urban genie

You could think we are fucked.

But then we had no chance when we last won there, so fuck it going for a city win 3-2

6. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

I have no issue with us playing it out from the back. What we need for Sunday is the whole team performing to their abilities i.e. take the chances we create, and defend as a unit

7. CC1

CC1

You just don’t like Bravo.

it was a risk he had to take. One on one - if there had been other City players covering, it would have been a yellow.

8. CC1

CC1

just did the same a Eddy would have done - but if Eddy had been sent off you would have said he had to go for it. Same goes for Bravo

Bozzie and mosssideblue like this.
  9. CC1

CC1

Agree with you totally. But the Bravo haters are revelling in the situation. I can’t understand why some so called City fans love to have a pop, especially when Bravo had to try & stop the forward. In fact he took one for the team - as Vinnie did on many an occasion

mosssideblue and blue by birth like this.
  10. city saint

city saint

I have come to terms that we might lose a football match against a very good dipper side.the facts are we arnt shit we are decimated with injuries so if we do get beaten I hope bluemooners have the sense to realise this.if we are 9 points behind at crimbo then hopefully the luck starts shifting and we get some of the good luck and the dippers some of the bad stuff.i always said I don't expect us to win it every year as long as we give it a go and there are clear mitigating factors this year.but you never know the gap may be 3 points come Monday,heres hoping for an early dipper red card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.