Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Gomez got injured early on in the season, Matip was in, and played all important games. Sane isn't necessarily a starter and neither is D Silva. In saying that, Laporte and Ederson out is a serious blow which I wasn't even trying to compare with Liverpool's injuries. Matip is the only first team starter that's out. One person.
Rodders is our dm and is out,dave is a starter,you can try and shrink our injury list but it's going nowhere

When Gomez got injured early on in the season, Matip was in, and played all important games. Sane isn't necessarily a starter and neither is D Silva. In saying that, Laporte and Ederson out is a serious blow which I wasn't even trying to compare with Liverpool's injuries. Matip is the only first team starter that's out. One person.
I think you’ll find David starts all the key games. Sane as I say settled the game last year and was tearing that dirty little git TAA a new one in the Community Shield until his snidey trip from behind did for him. A lot got mentioned re: Son and I thought it was a disgrace his tackle, as per TAA got away with no mention of his role in Sane’s injury. Same snide tackle from behind. Anyway I digress. You don’t have any injury worries. City have 6 players out Sunday, the keeper, the capt, the cm, the cb and the lad who won young player of the year in our centurion season. But yeah Keita has been injured.

Zinchenko , Laporte , Ederson and Merlin would definitely start , Sane would also get minutes , its the equivalent of taking VVC , Robertson, Bobby teeth and Allison out of the Dipper team and playing against a full strength City team , we would score six or seven if the Dippers had those players missing.

Zinchenko , Laporte , Ederson and Merlin would definitely start , Sane would also get minutes , its the equivalent of taking VVC , Robertson, Bobby teeth and Allison out of the Dipper team and playing against a full strength City team , we would score six or seven if the Dippers had those players missing.
Don't forget rodders

The only reason you have a chance of winning is because we have several players injured , otherwise like last season Pep has got Klopp's number , your tactics are so predictable and that is why you have struggled to win games this season , teams have worked you out. The myth that your team has another gear is just that a myth , you are playing at your maximum and it is going to end in tears and candles again no matter what the result is on Sunday , like last season you willl draw a lot games. It would be enjoyable watching the invincibles finish also rans again , but you will lose at the Etihad , your just not good enough

So the dippers are going to get a net full.

So the dippers are going to get a net full.

No , our sqaud is far far better then the Dippers , they lose Allison and some clown on a free transfer replaces him , VVC replaced by Lovren no comment needed , Roberston by Milner massive downgrade , Bobby teeth replaced by Llalana haha , Fabloninho by the little fat Swiss bloke , absolutely no comparison to our replacement players.

Looking at the table, we really could put the frighteners on them if we can get a win at dipperville.
3 points will seem like we have them by the balls and when we get back to a full strength squad, we could overtake them with a decent run.
We just need to keep them contained for a half and hopefully they’ll slow a bit, but we know they’ll be given every chance to smash lumps out of our key players without punishment.
Oliver is a massive bottler and wouldn’t dare rule against the media’s darlings.
The VAR whisperings will be rife, the collapsing Egyptian will he at his floppiest and 9head will be throwing himself around like Tom Daley.
Would love to see us win, but I think the likely result won’t be one we will like, and it probably won’t be easy to swallow, especially when it’s more than
likely to be a dubious decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.