Liverpool (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin against Salah?

Disaster that mate
He's our best bet though. Besides he's been really good lately. Mendy is awful and hasnt had any gametime. Perhaps Cancelo but then we lose his good work in midfield. We have to be careful with Salah. He's blowing hot and cold right now.

Last edited:
0-0

93rd minute

Blatant handball by Bernardo in our box

Ball played up the other end of the pitch

Sterling 1 on 1 with Alisson

Fluffs the shot but a couple of ricochets hits Sterling and dribbles 3mm over the line

Sterling runs away pulling his shirt over his head to unveil a “team Pickford” message on his vest

Bernardo celebrates behind Sterling doing one of those stupid “Bobby Firmiiiiino kicks”

VAR say no clear and obvious error for the Bernardo handball.

Murderer’s title challenge finished.

Scouse piss bubbling away for weeks.

It’s a free hit this. I believed that we would play out a cagey draw as they would want to stay in contention and not risk being out of the race that a loss would likely bring and we would rather not let them back in knowing we had a buffer with no head to head left. So a draw suited both parties.

However, that was was based on us both winning mid week. They are wounded and we have a chance to kick those fuckers whilst they are down and out of the title race for good this season.. and get that Anfield hoodoo off our back.

Too good an opportunity to miss.. we should go full throttle at them.

Last edited:
0-0

93rd minute

Fluffs the shot but a couple of ricochets hits Sterling and dribbles 3mm over the line

Sterling runs away pulling his shirt over his head to unveil a “team Pickford” message on his vest

Bernardo celebrates behind Sterling doing one of those stupid “Bobby Firmiiiiino kicks”

haha, that about sums Raz's one on one goal..bless him. Not a chance that VAR would allow the goal. Nice dream though.

The scum are top of the Var favours league by around 10 points take that away from them they’ll be midtable we are -10
It’s so obvious, yet still most people think it’s a level playing field. When we won the league under Mancini I am told that we went into the last game of the season with united with one sending off but 8 of their opponents sent off, and we were the exact opposite, although sir Joseph of Barton did make it 2 opponents v 8 of ours. Corruption beyond belief

Yes, they rested him last night and he's been in a cryogenic inhaler chamber since yesterday morning, to be fully ready for the game.
I assume he wasn’t taking anti asthma drugs whilst in said chamber? By the way can you actually practice diving in one of those chambers?

0-0

93rd minute

I think it’s more likely we will play the cunts off the park, and stuff them, and I include Oliver and var in that definition of cunts

It’s a free hit this. I believed that we would play out a cagey draw as they would want to stay in contention and not risk being out of the race that a loss would likely bring and we would rather not let them back in knowing we had a buffer with no head to head left. So a draw suited both parties.

However, that was was based on us both winning mid week. They are wounded and we have have a chance to kick those fuckers whilst they are down and out of the title race for good this season.. and get that Anfield hoodoo off our back.

Too good an opportunity to miss.. we should go full throttle at them.
If we do score a few goals without reply then no way we should take our foot off the gas... We need to destroy them, it's been a long time coming

It'll probably be a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.