Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our record against the big sides this season hasn't been good (alot of draws) and we're struggling to keep clean sheets at the moment.

Can only mean one thing... we're gonna win 5-0.

Trent Awarded Always said it means more to him/them/that lot. Park the bus (safely at The Etihad) and call it a day. It means nothing to me. Ah... Vienna.

Smash 'em: 1-0 away win. Please. Anything but a loss or draw.

We are overturning a lot of losses from last year , win at Spuds won home and away against Brentford so maybe a win at the Dippers is due , Klanfield is a tough place to go just like Bernabeu , Allianz , Dortmund great atmospheres which recently we have conquered any fears , the gobshites on the Kop are no more intimidating, come on City about time we put these c*nts in their place

I genuinely think the feral twats will smash the fuck out of our team bus again. Wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.

I admire your optimism, but that win was in an empty ground. Liverpool lost 6 or 7 that year which demonstrates the influence of that crowd. Don't know why its so different for us there.

I've been watching City over 50 years and I can only recall one win in front of a crowd in that stadium. (Nicolas Anelka getting the winner in the last minute) I would take a point now if offered.
Not really a fair comparison , over the last 50 years we had the likes of Jamie Pollock and Jim Tolmie they have had players like Souness and Dalglish , so lets be more realistic since the take over they have very rarely outplayed us at Klanfield and they have usually scraped a win by the odd goal ably assisted by dubious refereeing decisions , i dont share your pessimism with this group of players

Don't see the point in trying to over-control this game, the refs will let pool kick us and be over physical but penalize us for one little foul.

I would like us to just go for it line-up wise, Phil and Kdb in the middle Bernardo Right and Bobb Left, we need our best creators in the middle to help out Erling.

Putting the 3 points aside, I don't think the effect of a win can be emphasised enough in the event of us winning. It would be such a huge physiological boost for the team at this stage of the season.

I genuinely think the feral twats will smash the fuck out of our team bus again. Wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.
If that were to happen the team bus should turn round and come back, which they would have every right to do so.
Would be interesting to see if they would be punished in any way.
But we know they're more likely to just give them the three points and give
us a fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.