Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't k ow why but I'm convinced we're going to do these. We've no excuses really, main men have had a week off, no travel, fitness apart from jack all good. It's happening!!

Wouldn't mind Stones and Akanji as the CB duo. Dias will get raped in a high line especially if they have Nunez. Stones in next to Rodri with Akanji, Walker and Ake covering. I like Kovacic too to break the lines/press. Probably what he's best at.

Ederson
Walker Akanji Ake
Rodri Stones
Bernardo De Bruyne Kovacic Foden
Haaland

No Doku please. Not a game for him.

We're not managing many cleansheets this season especially in the prem league so hopefully we can Sunday then gone on and win 2-0. CTID

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Bernardo KDB Alvarez Foden
Haaland
I think this is the strongest start 11. I have confidence there will be a big win, 4-1.
It's time. Liverpool has got too much luck these days, it's time to pay back.

We haven't won 4 league titles out of the last 5 AND the CL AND the last FA cup by being worse than these twats.

And the dreading going there might be in our heads but I'll bet it's not in Haaland's or Foden's or KDB's or Alvarez's etc.

So, I'm actually going to say we'll go there and win. Winners step up in these situations and that's what we'll do.

We haven't won 4 league titles out of the last 5 AND the CL AND the last FA cup by being worse than these twats.

And the dreading going there might be in our heads but I'll bet it's not in Haaland's or Foden's or KDB's or Alvarez's etc.

So, I'm actually going to say we'll go there and win. Winners step up in these situations and that's what we'll do.
5 out of last 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.