Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never confident going there because we can play brilliant and something happens that will turn the game mainly last 20 mins! Am going for a 2-2 think we can just get away with a draw but we have to beat Arsenal

We're going to have to play out of our skins here to win, just like us at the Etihad they don't lose at Anfield .
There just seems to be a stumbling block with City in this fixture where we usually play ok but can't win for love nor money ( covid season excepted). I'd go: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, Kovacic, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden, Haaland
Come on City, let's change the record here and beat these horrible fuckers

We're going to have to play out of our skins here to win, just like us at the Etihad they don't lose at Anfield .
There just seems to be a stumbling block with City in this fixture where we usually play ok but can't win for love nor money ( covid season excepted). I'd go: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, Kovacic, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden, Haaland
Come on City, let's change the record here and beat these horrible fuckers

I really hope that is the team

I really fancy us this time around. I just feel we're going to batter them, we're playing with confidence and I'd put our midfield over there midfield any day.
Really confident, couldn't care less who the ref is as we won't need any VAR or dodgy decisions going against us, these lot won't be 10 behind the ball, there will be spaces everywhere.

Bring it on.

Never look forward to going to Anfield, not a happy hunting ground. I think it is a given they will score, but we are more than capable of going there and winning.

However, a draw would not be the worst result.

Ederson
Walker Stones Akanji Ake
Rodri Kovacic Kdb
Bernardo Foden
Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.