Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. We should have done that the first time it happened and we should have made a bigger fuss about them hacking our scouting database. We've been far too respectful of a club that has tried their best to sabotage City at every turn.
Destroy not sabotage !!

Anyone know where's good to watch it in town? Preferably with no Liverpool fans haha

There could be no other coarse of action than to award us the points, it's the only way there going to be taught a lesson and let the world see why, it would disgrace and embarrass that club
While I completely agree with the sentiment, it’s worth remembering that the Dippers and their cultist followers don’t get embarrassed.

They held a trophy parade on the anniversary of Heysel.

Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything.

I hope our players have the same mindset mate. I'm more concerned about us, than them. The Anfield hoodoo seems to be something that affects us every year, but with our form and their injuries, this is a real chance for us to get the win.

If we play our normal game, I'm confident we will have too much for them.
It's not a hoodoo...

We've been royally screwed over in plain sight by a succession of corrupted officials home and anal field.

Additionally, our bus has been attacked and trashed pre match when we should’ve refused to play or at least delayed the ko to highlight the incident and fuck up the TV schedule.

Under normal circumstances and fair conditions our record there would look very respectable.

We will not be beaten on Sunday !!

The Rags schooled this shower of shit in the 0-0 earlier this season lol, and that was at Anfield for the biggest most hostile derby in the world and solar system.
The Rags didn't crumble.
Neither will we.
They might even score early and first, but just like our Derby last week we will take control of the ball and game and as long as we are clinical when our chances arrive we will go on and beat them.
Salah won't last the 90 mins also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.