Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it does get attacked on anything like the scale it did last time,, city should simply refuse to play the game and they should all film it on the way in as evidence.
Then something would have to be done about that fucking vile clubs following,
And I'm serious to
If that happened I assume it would need to be staged either at a neutral ground or behind closed doors

Unless by some miracle I get a ticket, I won't he watching this. I know that we're gonna get fucked over in one way or another, so I can't subject myself to bias commentary on whatever channel I choose. I'll be the madman walking around Delamere forest looking like I'm on death row. Hoping amongst Hope,that when I turn my phone on after its finished..I'm going to see happy texts.

If that happened I assume it would need to be staged either at a neutral ground or behind closed doors
There could be no other coarse of action than to award us the points, it's the only way there going to be taught a lesson and let the world see why, it would disgrace and embarrass that club

If it does get attacked on anything like the scale it did last time,, city should simply refuse to play the game and they should all film it on the way in as evidence.
Then something would have to be done about that fucking vile clubs following,
And I'm serious to

I agree. We should have done that the first time it happened and we should have made a bigger fuss about them hacking our scouting database. We've been far too respectful of a club that has tried their best to sabotage City at every turn.

There could be no other coarse of action than to award us the points, it's the only way there going to be taught a lesson and let the world see why, it would disgrace and embarrass that club
Personally wouldn't want that it would be another asterisk

I agree. We should have done that the first time it happened and we should have made a bigger fuss about them hacking our scouting database. We've been far too respectful of a club that has tried their best to sabotage City at every turn.
Exactly this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.