Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope David Moyes pulls the same shit on Klopp in mid-week and he'd gave a more legitimate reason.

Liverpool have spent astronomic sums since Klopp has been there, he's no excuse for being sat in 11th place. Love to gear what his excuse is for being sat below Arsenal, Chelsea, Brighton Newcastle etc...

I hope we tear these apart tomorrow.

Yeah, but they were always going to sell more of the banger of the home kit than the highlighter pen homage third kit.
Sure they are contractually required to wear it 4 of the 19 away games if memory serve (20% or sommat)

I can name 4 games wear the red and black cannot be worn and our home shirt or shorts clash, Liverpool isn't one of them

Unecessary use when in such a game our core colours and branding shoud be on show globally

Asked how Liverpool can react ahead of the clubs’ meeting this Sunday, Klopp said: “Oh, you won’t like the answer, and you all have the answer already. Nobody can compete with City in that.

"You have the best team in the world and you put in the best striker on the market. No matter what it costs you just do it. I know City will not like it. Nobody will like it. You've asked the question, but you know the answer.
"What does Liverpool do? We cannot act like them. It is not possible. Not possible. It is just clear and again you know the answer.

There are three clubs in world football who can do what they want financially. It's legal and everything. Fine. But they can do what they want. They will say 'yeah but we have...' but it's exactly the fact. We can look at it [and say], 'We need that and we need that and we have to look here and make it younger, and here a prospect and here a talent and that is what we have to do'.

"You have to compete with them. It is not a problem at all for me, it's like it is. Don't ask me that question because you always open this discussion and it's me telling you. But you all know it, you should know. It is not possible to deal with that and it will be like this.”
He does know how much thor cost us , doesnt he ? not much
He is such a liar , him and truss sitting in a tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.