Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope our lads will be a leading example to the rest of the PL strikers and proove that goals at Anfield are not smaller than usual and their keeper is not a giant. You can just put the ball in the net like anywhere else.
Dippers are always so lucky that guest teams bottle best chances, like Brighton last time.

I will be at the theatre of Scandinavians tomorrow and am looking forward to it for once. Never been overly over prone to optimism but I hope Kev, Bernie, Phil, Ilkay et al give them an absolute footballing lesson. Our biggest threats? - dodgy wonky offside lines, our players getting kicked to fuck by milner Fabinho Thiago, salah getting rewarded for his dives etc, over to you anthony. If it comes down to proper football it’s ours

Allison £72m
Van Dijk £75m
Konate £36m
Oxlade Chamberlain £40m
Keita £52m
Fabinho £39m
Jota £40m
Salah £54m
Nunez £85m

Ect ect ect

"Plucky Liverpool" "The Underdogs" "Can't compete financially with City" "Klopp working miracles" "Shoe string budget" "We don't spend money"...

Make you fucking laugh!
Both clubs have earnt over £3b in the last five years. Liverpool’s spending power is the same as City’s. Their constant ramblings about not being able to compete with us is pure fallacy. If FSG weren’t so interested in lining their own pockets, Liverpool could easily spend as much as City do.

And like you say, it’s not like they don’t already spend.

My Everton friend has just informed me that they haven’t lost a home game in front of paying customers for over 5 years. If this it true we need to go to castle grey skull and break the spell.
April 2017 (5 & a half years ago) was last time Liverpool lost a league game at Anfield in front of a crowd.

But without a crowd during covid, they lost 6 consecutive home games (inc. to the likes of Burnley, Brighton & Fulham) and the only goal they scored in that time was a Salah penalty in a 1-4 defeat to us.

Make of that what you will.

At least Klopp has added a bit of edge to this otherwise completely irrelevant game between defending champions and title favourites and 11th.

Klopp totaly rattled, spouting the sort of inane, fact free shite about oil money that you’d read on RAWK
It keeps their idiot fans onside and more importantly for him deflects attention away from his bad signings, poor player management and awful start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.