Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be booing every one of our players, but the loudest boo's will be for Bernie.....they haven't forgot how he gave them a guard of honour with his old coat on, totally disinterested and a brew in his hand. Still makes me smile.

Then gave them shit on Twitter by telling them to read a book, then in his next tweet saying that was a bit optimistic. What a bloke!

It's without doubt the biggest game of their season against a team that they keep banging on to anyone and everyone who'll listen, whining and whinging on that they don't care about us apparently..

Laughable..!

For a couple of our new guys, it will be a baptism of fire, but I only expect Akanji to play.
Shouldn't start Gomez and the keeper won't start either. Alvarez has played in the odd River Plate derby, so it should be nothing out of the ordinary for him - in fact I suspect he will enjoy it if he gets on.
No Raz this time either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.