Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a pub in London to watch the game tomorrow. Any other Blues doing likewise? If so, where?

Klopp is such a fucking weasel, spouting shite about he can’t compete with our spending. I know the scouse cunts like to talk about net spend, so if you’re reading Jurgen, you goofy piece of monkey spunk, here’s the facts!
View attachment 58259View attachment 58260
Over the past 5 years our net spend is less than yours Herr Flopp, so do us a favour and fuck off with your bullshit.
Someone send that to the prick Goldbridge on Talksport. I've never heard so much shite this evening on the way home.

Agreeing with Klopp that the league will be uncompetitive in a few years due to us and Newcastle. And then says its a double kick in the teeth cos we "won the lottery" AND have dared to invest wisely.

"it's not sour Grapes, but it is"

Make your mind up you annoying little rag twat!

It’s been a typical week coming up to a game with one of the old top 4. Haaland earning millions a week and staying for just 2 years the main story.
And obviously many stories about our opponent and how they can beat City or stop Haaland.
Finally their manager rounding it of with some unproven insinuating comments.

That’s what makes a win at their place even sweeter. It’ll be a tough game but our players will get free motivating from press and pundits.

Let’s win. For the fun of it. Whoever starts or score. Let’s just win!!

Looking for a pub in London to watch the game tomorrow. Any other Blues doing likewise? If so, where?

London is a big place, where are you in London? I live in London so might be able to suggest if I know the area.

It’s been a typical week coming up to a game with one of the old top 4. Haaland earning millions a week and staying for just 2 years the main story.
And obviously many stories about our opponent and how they can beat City or stop Haaland.
Finally their manager rounding it of with some unproven insinuating comments.

That’s what makes a win at their place even sweeter. It’ll be a tough game but our players will get free motivating from press and pundits.

Let’s win. For the fun of it. Whoever starts or score. Let’s just win!!

From an Arsenal POV its better if Pool get a result but, like with ManUre, I can't stand Pool either so I'll be cheering you on for a 6-0 win.

My nerves are going already. We need to win this. They are good going forward, but are susceptible at the back. I think VVD has been a great centre half but since his injury he hasn’t been the same player and not sure who will mark Haaland? Whoever or how many do, it will leave our other players free to play havoc. We just need to keep Salah quiet, you can bet your bottom dollar after midweek his confidence will be back, so we do need to watch him because he has done us before and I do not want to hear Tyler’s Salaaaaahhhh’s screech again tomorrow. So, COYB let’s get a couple of early goals and a good three points.

Reactions: dom
Klopps comments are similar to a boxer throwing a haymaker and missing when he’s been pummelled in the last 9 rounds. Pep and the boys can land the knockout punch tomorrow which will end their title hopes. We just need to be clinical.

We have to beat these cunts tomorrow.
i hate every inch of that club from that twat klopp trying to deflect the last dying embers of his reign
to the despicible vermin fans baying for blood hoping to trash the coach for all the world to see (good)
and the obvious shithousery that they will get away with again tomorrow.
so please boys just get the fucking job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.