Liverpool (A) - Sun 3 Oct 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I would class a lot of these away fixtures as more difficult than the corresponding home games. Chelsea, Liverpool and the rags are all well capable of beating us at home. I personally think that current form is the key factor. For example, would we beat Arsenal as easily or lose to Spurs if we faced them tomorrow. Just as the dippers came up against a Brentford side on fire last week who hopefully will have had a reality check by the time we visit them. They were shit when we went there last season and we won easily YNWO would not have helped them the way they performed that day. I could go on but I think my point is made. Home advantage is just that but it may not always be the deciding factor.
Anyway about today I think we might sneak a draw which would be a great result as they appear in good form but hopefully still a bit flacky at the back.
I think as a general rule, home fixtures are easier than away fixtures. Yes, teams can beat you on the road, sure.

But here is how you can figure out which is easier. If it was an option to play both of your games against the other top 6 opponents both on the road, both at home or the normal one home and one away. EVERY team would pick the option of playing 2 at home op. That you might lose some of those games is not the point. It's an easier schedule if because you are home.

I was waiting for the City fan to tell him that we‘d won a European trophy before them! The other two muppets are just there to generate calls.
Was this in the context of yet another discussion on national radio about their cock being bigger than our cock?

If so, I have it on good authority that the CWC only counts when it's won by Spurs, West Ham ot Arsenal.

You do realise all this positivity will go down like a lead ballon on this thread , please just accept the best goalie , centre back , full backs and front three in the world are back together and we may as well not bother getting in the amroured people carrier we will be using to travel to Klanfield.
Give the Dippers the three points by proxy , it looks like the majority of our bluemooners have thrown in the towel , its a good job Pep and the players will be straining every sinew to get three points on Sunday.
Fuck the Dippers , Fuck YNWA , Fuck their self pity , Fuck their lack of any conscience , and fuck their scandinavian/ Welsh fan base , scouse tramps.
Strong letter to follow?

We`ve been away in Cardiff for a couple of nights and upon our return my son greeted us with "Dad can you run me to the Station as I`m going to the Scouse game".
His mate has offered him a seat in one of the Companies Boxes which includes a full meal with drinks,drinks at half time and drinks after the game.I`ve told him to keep the fuck quiet all through the game.

We`ve been away in Cardiff for a couple of nights and upon our return my son greeted us with "Dad can you run me to the Station as I`m going to the Scouse game".
His mate has offered him a seat in one of the Companies Boxes which includes a full meal with drinks,drinks at half time and drinks after the game.I`ve told him to keep the fuck quiet all through the game.
Like fuck tell him to give it to them Big Time

I've done this. Fucking 6 bastard nil. Only consolation that day was looking over to the City fans who were in fine voice that day.

The Dippers have won ONE of the last SEVEN meetings between the clubs and Salah has only scored twice from the penalty spot in those games , where the Dippers fans confidence is coming from is only proof of their total delusion .
Thier scummy fans and their local media love to try and belittle our club and support whilst secretly dreading playing , us , nearly every article in the Echo has a reference to us, they are always trying and failing miserably to beat our records.
We are in their heads 24/7 and we are their yardstick, their arrogance is summed by that scouse prick jason McAteer , stating "we don't worry about City they worry about us" which is Dippers feral fans and pundits in a nutshell.
Cocky arrogant cunts with ONE title in THIRTY years , just think about that , why the f*ck would we worry about them, they could scrape/fluke a win tomorrow but they know over 38 games we will get between 90-95 points , Pep has set a new level to win the title now and the Dippers with the likes of Origi , Milner , Chamberlian, Keita on their bench are two or three injuries to key players away from the europa league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.