Liverpool at Home... FROM £57

Does anyone remember that survey they emailed us last season about ticket prices what would you pay top end adn pay low end? Well some people must have been playing silly buggers or pissed and put very high end prices haha

The sad thing is that there will be enough people willing to pay it. As far as the club is concerned that justifies the increases.

I'd say football fans need to unite and do something about it but there will always be people who pay the prices. Where does it stop?

City mad!!! We currently have a 47'500 capacity stadium(not unless the builders work 24/7 on the new3rd tier & complete it in less than a "month" probably more chance of seeing the "queens (.) (.) than that happening)

Absolute scandal and it with membership works out at £92 for a game thats a 1/6 of what I paid for my season ticket
This doesn't go to pay the players wages as them days are long long gone so people shouldnt use that excuse think its time the club have rethink as to where there fans actually come from

I upgraded my sons junior season ticket for the Liverpool home game last year to an adult ticket and paid and extra £47 for level one CB stand. Add that to the match day price of his season ticket and you get around £56 , so it's gone up a quid..............!!!

Can people on here go a week without moaning about anything? Nike, blue shorts, transfers? Ffs we are champions of England, playing football like a lot of us haven't seen since the early 70's. Moan, moan fucking moan.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ell said:
The happy clappers who defend everything city do right or wrong will be on soon to tell us what fantastic value this is

Yep.....I'm sure the following will get a mention

FFP
Platini
Champions
Value Gold
ST averages out at £x
Give up Cigs
It's all about priorities.

Etc...etc.

Have I missed any?

Cats, stop breeding cats.

Cats.

As predicted it's being justified left right and centre and whilst people keep paying it and people keeping blaming everyone but the club then expect more of the same.

The day the fan came first at this club is long gone.

Let's hope the day doesn't come when we are shit again. The empty seat thread starters would be working overtime.

spacecadet said:
Can people on here go a week without moaning about anything? Nike, blue shorts, transfers? Ffs we are champions of England, playing football like a lot of us haven't seen since the early 70's. Moan, moan fucking moan.

Or we could just bend over and take it while our club is priced out of the reach of a lot of the people that made it what it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.