Liverpool at Home... FROM £57

I have had a season ticket for over 30 years &i currently spend approx 3.5% of my wage on my season ticket!! I,m intrigued to know how much some of these moaners spend on fags,beer,gamblingetc!!!! FFS I remember paying good money to see Barry silkman ' Barry conlon,& alfons groenendike:-),

gladi8abod said:
I have had a season ticket for over 30 years &i currently spend approx 3.5% of my wage on my season ticket!! I,m intrigued to know how much some of these moaners spend on fags,beer,gamblingetc!!!! FFS I remember paying good money to see Barry silkman ' Barry conlon,& alfons groenendike:-),

Well, lets say I'll probably be priced out in a couple of years the way things are going. To answer your question;
Gambling: about £5 max a month.
Drinking: Now, not much more than one night out a month and a couple beers here and there with mates.
Cigarettes: £0

You can't tar every supporter with the same circumstances. Some may have important medical bills to pay, others use various means of unwinding from a days work such as having a beer or two more than someone else would etc. Some may earn £50k plus, others little over £10k a year.

Why should we give up our lifestyle choices and other salary needs to spend more money on City? A balance needs to be found, and for a lot that would be looking like City finding a reasonable ticket price with all the hikes, especially if it continues to Arsenal level.

jimharri said:
welsh_andy said:
there will come a point when supporters will say enough is enough, that is a fair distance off, but for everyone 1 fan that doesnt go because of price, theres always someone else waiting to take his place, so sadly its gona stay high
Just about at that point for me now. Costs me upwards of €300 to travel over to see a game once you take in air fare and accommodation as well as the actual match ticket, and I simply can't justify that any longer. This will probably be my last season attending games in person. Sad, but there you go. As has been said, there'll be someone ready to take my place.
I can tell your a loyal .
City don't want the likes of you going to a game .
Only the rich people will do now .
All the billy big time clubs over price their fans .
I remember going to Anfield in 2008 and paying 50 pound for Liverpool vs Manchester City
And the view was more of the roof than the pitch .

Just a thought but how many of the people moaning about paying £57 for a ticket against the dippers are actually going?
Those that say yes, are you also going to the next 3 home matches against Stoke, Chelsea and Spurs or is the dippers a one off?

MJB said:
So 57 quid for the ticket plus £50 for fuel, £15 quid for a couple of pints and a pie. sorry can't justify that anymore had to give my SC up for work reasons, only missed 4 last season not anymore priced me out, been watching for 37 years this breaks my heart!!!!!!!!!!
Is anyone from the club reading some of these comments. These are fans who have supported the club through the bad times in the third tier, with all the ridicule that went with from across the City! Once these fans have gone they will never return. City need to get a grip. We are talking working class loyal fans here with kids, who will also not be brought up as match going fans.
I am lucky in that I am season ticket holder who lives less than 10 miles from the ground, but we have thousands of long distant Blues like you who cannot have a season ticket, who are now going to say Fuck it!!!

BlueTG said:
gladi8abod said:

Well, lets say I'll probably be priced out in a couple of years the way things are going. To answer your question;
Gambling: about £5 max a month.
Drinking: Now, not much more than one night out a month and a couple beers here and there with mates.
Cigarettes: £0

You can't tar every supporter with the same circumstances. Some may have important medical bills to pay, others use various means of unwinding from a days work such as having a beer or two more than someone else would etc. Some may earn £50k plus, others little over £10k a year.

Why should we give up our lifestyle choices and other salary needs to spend more money on City? A balance needs to be found, and for a lot that would be looking like City finding a reasonable ticket price with all the hikes, especially if it continues to Arsenal level.

I could spend 3.5% of my wage on a season ticket, but it's a bit rich saying you have to be a "Cityzen/blue member" for the right to buy a season ticket! That's where my "robbing bast@rds" sensor kicks in.

CheethamHillBlue said:
Just a thought but how many of the people moaning about paying £57 for a ticket against the dippers are actually going?
Those that say yes, are you also going to the next 3 home matches against Stoke, Chelsea and Spurs or is the dippers a one off?
I'm a season ticket holder and I am moaning about the price of the ticket and yes I will be going to the 18 home league games after that.

Your point is what exactly?

Welcome to the knock-on effect of FFP!

Normally the club would swallow the cost, alas now the end user is having to take the costs of buying big game players.

Thanks FIFA!

Ian said:
So 57 quid for the ticket plus £50 for fuel, £15 quid for a couple of pints and a pie. sorry can't justify that anymore had to give my SC up for work reasons, only missed 4 last season not anymore priced me out, been watching for 37 years this breaks my heart!!!!!!!!!!

Might seem like a daft question but you gave your ST up and then went to 15 home matches?
What was the saving?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.