Liverpool at Home... FROM £57

I remember paying £57 for the last home game of the season 2 years ago against Norwich(lost 2-3), just after Mancini got sacked. Nothing new. Complete rip-off, but nothing new. Had paid £50 earlier that season for the visit of the mighty Real Madrid. Not sure how the club come up with these prices?! By the way, I was in Colin Bell Level 3 for both games, so no guessing how much they were charging for the 2nd tier.

cheddar404 said:
blue corby said:
Its not just City increasing prices , a friend has just brought a ticket for Spurs v Liverpool £71 . Makes our prices look good .

Given the fact that the average salary in London is 40% higher than in Manchester, that's cheaper than us. In fact, given salaries in different regions, our match day ticket prices must be the most expensive in the country.

Spuds cheapest adult ticket for that game is £48.

Ours is £57, so they are cheaper.

mayo31 said:
cheddar404 said:
blue corby said:
Its not just City increasing prices , a friend has just brought a ticket for Spurs v Liverpool £71 . Makes our prices look good .

Given the fact that the average salary in London is 40% higher than in Manchester, that's cheaper than us. In fact, given salaries in different regions, our match day ticket prices must be the most expensive in the country.

Spuds cheapest adult ticket for that game is £48.

Ours is £57, so they are cheaper.

So are some of ours more than £71 each?

I saw my first match at Maine Road in 1976 and went most weeks with a mate of my Dad's, until we moved to the Etihad. We used to stand on the Kippax and I really miss it. I don't live in Manchester and can't get to a lot of matches now. It makes me really sad! I would love a season ticket but both my daughters love City too and I just can't afford 3 and travelling costs too! I just hope we have good cup runs again this season so we have the opportunity to get to some matches for a reasonable cost.

The club have seemingly cut the gap between lowest and highest prices this season, I've just posted on another thread that the club have removed the cheaper family stand tickets.

Last season there was a good £10 to £15 gap between the family stand and the south stand but this year they are both £55 for the liverpool game and £44 for the stoke game. This is bad news for familys who bought game by game tickets as this season is going to be a massive price hike (up from £28 last season to £44 for Stoke for example).

It also means that our cheapest game by game tickets have disappeared which means we will look like we're expensive in comparison to other clubs too, but the price difference between sections in the ground this season is actually quite narrow with the official ticket site showing Level 2 A band prices as £60 in the East / West stands and level 3 tickets as £57 for adults.

Whereas must clubs like Arsenal and Spurs having vast differences between the cheapest and most expensive tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.