Liverpool away, arsenal away within 48hrs

Any1 going to the arsenal game? i am i cant wait i have never been to the emirates before should be a cracking game any1 know how long the drive is?

21porterc said:
Any1 going to the arsenal game? i am i cant wait i have never been to the emirates before should be a cracking game any1 know how long the drive is?
It depends where you are driving from. Including finding somewhere to park I'd allow 4 hours from Manchester, it'll probably be less, but bear in mind you're going to hit London at a peak time.

Yeh coming from Manchester do you think we will sell out our allocation? I'm going on the coach travel £25 there and back Wenger would love to get one over us!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
welcometomanchester said:
Liverpool really want the CC this year so can see why kenny not happy. Not on really but hey sky control football and make it the global sport it is so have to deal with it.
Dalglish has already given his players an excuse to lose. Mancini doesn't do that.

Dalglish has more or less told Liverpool fans not to go as he'll be playing the kids.

shikariblue said:
Fortunately, given our squad depth and the fact Arsenal is in the Carling Cup, we can put 2 different sides out and still compete against each team. But as you say, still bang out really.
Yep when depth matters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.