Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollox to the crowd. The idea that a bunch of candle waving hubcap robbers are supposed to scare the living daylights
out of any visiting team, is a self perpetuated myth constantly parroted by the Dippers as though it's part
of some ancient pagan curse. They are no different to any other barracking crowd, but being in the grip of a cult
means all rationality is dismissed, and they've convinced themselves that opposing teams are shitting themselves at
being shouted at by people with an accent akin to coughing up phlegm whilst strangling a cockerel.
2-0 City.

internet quote of the day

Liverpool away is always a worry but what I don't understand is all the talk on Sky & Talksport with fans & pundits talking about how our defence can be got at. We have the best defence in the league nobody has conceded less then us? It makes no sense at all, if anybody's defence is going to be got at its Liverpool.

You are exactly right, every pundit and media bod have been saying both teams have dodgy defences, you have to ask - have they watched City at all this season. Least goals conceded, most scored. I don't doubt Liverpool have a decent attacking 3, but after that nothing to worry about in midfield or defence. Ask how many players from Liverpool would get into City's best 11. Maybe two - VVD and Salah.

There is a saing in American football regarding defence. Its "bend not break". Although our defence bent against the bin dippers, it never broke. Salah caused us problems against a 3 man defence. Otimendi and then Kompany struggled covering the space behind Mendy. We will more than likely play 4 at the back, if Delph plays he will have his work covering Salah. This will also leave space behind him and then we pass around Salah it will mean their defender will be isolated.
Don't think Kompany played it was Danilo Stones and Otters as the back three.

Just had Big nose interview with Klipperty on Sky.
Klopp basically stated we owe them big time after the game at City. He said they were on top before the sending off everyone could see that. Also that beating them gave us a season defining win.

For me, the difference from the first 30 mins of the last game is no Mendy and I’m glad for it. Last game he was letting Salah get behind him constantly and leaving Otamendi exposed one on one vs his pace. A lot of their chances came from that. Delph will make us more defensively sound and will help us beat their press thereby dominating the midfield.

Just had Big nose interview with Klipperty on Sky.
Klopp basically stated we owe them big time after the game at City. He said they were on top before the sending off everyone could see that. Also that beating them gave us a season defining win.
FFS. He is in full scouse victim mode now. I cant stand him, he is a fraud who has managed to cover his failings with histrionics

Don't think Kompany played it was Danilo Stones and Otters as the back three.
Getting mixed up with the Everton game.
FFS. He is in full scouse victim mode now. I cant stand him, he is a fraud who has managed to cover his failings with histrionics
It was season defining.Just like when Gerrard slipped. They can say they were there when Mane got sent off, and if he hadnt it would of been our year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.