Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that sarcasm?

I think it's already changed with United, they are obsessed with us now. Every other fan of a top 6 club is desperate for a Liverpool win I think, the idea of us winning trophies AND going unbeaten and being able to laud it over them for years to come is the stuff of nightmares to them.
Yeah, it was sarcasm. I find it funny that so many of their fans are desperately in denial about how much our success is hurting.

Having said that, ironically, they might be right for this season at least - there really is more of a rivalry with Liverpool for a top 4 place while we're streets ahead. The sensible United fans really should be hoping we win tomorrow.

Klopp thinks Liverpool need to put right the result that never would have happened with 11 men on the pitch, he even said they were the better team until that point(does he not remember they were already behind?) and Pep probably knows it. He's talking as deluded and conceited as your average Liverpool fan now... it did give us a confidence boost but it didn't "make" our season as he thinks it did, we were going to win that game(we would have conceded probably but outscored them) and have a great season regardless of that scoreline in my book.

I think City need to settle that argument once and for all, there's no denying Mané was their main threat at that point of the season but the ease in which KDB and Sergio cut them open for the first goal with 11 men on the pitch told me there was always going to be goals for us in that game.

Last edited:
They are no different to any other barracking crowd, but being in the grip of a cult
means all rationality is dismissed, and they've convinced themselves that opposing teams are shitting themselves at
being shouted at by people with an accent akin to coughing up phlegm whilst strangling a cockerel.
2-0 City.
tenor.gif

City fans... if we’re beating Liverpool tomorrow let’s rob their new song and sing...

We’ve got Silva
Ohhh Leroy Sane
and Aguerooooo
Don’t forget Fernandinho

II assume this will tyler and ratboy so at least i'll have the sound down and not hear their annoying fucking song

Is that the one that everyone used to sing : YNWA (before they nicked it) or the equally inane Liiiiiiiivvveeerrrpoooll Liiiiiiiivvveeerrrpoooll

City fans... if we’re beating Liverpool tomorrow let’s rob their new song and sing...

We’ve got Silva
Ohhh Leroy Sane
and Aguerooooo
Don’t forget Fernandinho

Painful. Please City fans, don't do a video like this. It's embarrassing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.