Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should approach this with confidence, optimism and belief.
Records are their to be broken. The goal is to be 18 clear.

The dream is Raheem to score (and celebrate) and us to win. What gives me confidence is we’re now a team that does finish teams off, as opposed to previous years

The rags are arrogant self entitled twats but you can reason with some of them. Liverpool fans are just delusional. They genuinely believe they are the best team in the league with the best fans and that everyone wants to be them. You cannot reason with a dipper. Even now they believe they were all over us even though we were 1-0 up and had another two golden chances before that well before mane was sent off.
It’s always someone else’s fault

Please please please twat them. I would love a 4-0

I just think if we can stay tight for the first 20 mins they will get frustrated and quickly run out of ideas.....then we will pick them apart....0-3 win cmon city

How sweet would a clean sheet win be? To shut out the “best attack in Europe” with a defence that can be “got at” would make my day.

Should approach this with confidence, optimism and belief.
Records are their to be broken. The goal is to be 18 clear.

It is amazing to think that if we can get a win tomorrow we will be 18 points clear of the third placed team and still only half way through January.

This game could well wrap up the title, it seems to be the general opinion that the dippers are maybe the best equiped side to beat us, if they fail to do so at home then you can see everyone else just giving up.

The rags are arrogant self entitled twats but you can reason with some of them. Liverpool fans are just delusional. They genuinely believe they are the best team in the league with the best fans and that everyone wants to be them. You cannot reason with a dipper. Even now they believe they were all over us even though we were 1-0 up and had another two golden chances before that well before mane was sent off.
It’s always someone else’s fault

Please please please twat them. I would love a 4-0
We beat them 3-0 in 2010 under Mancini and it was all down to a save Hart made from Torres that stopped them winning the game apparently. The save was in the last 10 minutes at 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.