Liverpool away then Wembley

dw7 said:
kenzie115 said:
dw7

Do you know what row this is?
I think it could be 36/38

I'm on row 29 so should be ok, the woman at the ticket office said the roof started a few rows behind 29 so your suggestion is probably right. She also said row 29 was the lowest they had left, feel sorry for anyone who hasn't got a ticket yet.

Will the walk from Lime street station to the ground and back be safe? I've been Liverpool a few times in the home end and not seen any trouble from there, but I've heard from a few people it may be dodgy.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Will the walk from Lime street station to the ground and back be safe? I've been Liverpool a few times in the home end and not seen any trouble from there, but I've heard from a few people it may be dodgy.
we walked from the ground back to the station last year, no problems, but it was in the afternoon

squirtyflower said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
we walked from the ground back to the station last year, no problems, but it was in the afternoon
Ah right, cheers. To be honest, I'm sure there will be loads of police around, and if you stay on the main roads and don't go acting like nobheads you'll be alright in most cases for the majority of away matches.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Done this a few times over the years. Never had a problem.

i'll tell you one thing its a bloody shame there will only be 1500 blues at liverpool, the club took the full allocation and was pleased to do so following the chelsea fiasco.now it looks like we are sending 1000 back at a cost of 46000 quid. seeing as liverpool is 40 minutes away i can't understand where our "loyal" support has gone.

come on blues this is a bloody big game, lets get behind the lads.

de niro said:
i'll tell you one thing its a bloody shame there will only be 1500 blues at liverpool, the club took the full allocation and was pleased to do so following the chelsea fiasco.now it looks like we are sending 1000 back at a cost of 46000 quid. seeing as liverpool is 40 minutes away i can't understand where our "loyal" support has gone.

it's £46, plus travel, plus I might not be able to see...

i have been dying to go to anfield for a few years so i was buzzing when it got down to 2500. i got close last year but it was resticted view only so i didnt bother. ive checked the liverpool website and restrited views start at row 36 just incase anyone is wondering.

de niro said:

Is this an april fools or not?? Someone posted on here the other day we had sold 1900, could be a clarkie moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.