Liverpool Away Ticket Details (Finally)

M18CTID said:
Mine not arrived either despite ordering them on the first day.

-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:26 am --

squirtyflower said:
GXCity said:
Still 10 days until the match anyway but like I said they are normally here in a couple of days.
they used to post them out the day they were ordered
that doesn't seem to be the case now

my CS tickets were ordered on the first day and didn't arrive for 10 days, full panic on

Distribution of CS tickets was organised by See Tickets in Nottingham, not City. That said, my CS ticket arrived within 2 or 3 days of ordering it.

Delay in the Liverpool tickets being posted out could be down to them still sending seasoncards out last week perhaps?
TBF
they must be inundated with all the tickets we are currently having to sell

just Liverpool on sale at the mo you say.....oh

M18CTID said:

squirtyflower said:
GXCity said:
Still 10 days until the match anyway but like I said they are normally here in a couple of days.

my CS tickets were ordered on the first day and didn't arrive for 10 days, full panic on

Distribution of CS tickets was organised by See Tickets in Nottingham, not City. That said, my CS ticket arrived within 2 or 3 days of ordering it.

Delay in the Liverpool tickets being posted out could be down to them still sending seasoncards out last week perhaps?

Oldham tickets were here within a couple of days and that was in the height of the ST deliveries.

GXCity said:
M18CTID said:

squirtyflower said:

Oldham tickets were here within a couple of days and that was in the height of the ST deliveries.

Oh well. Looks like none of us will be getting our Liverpool tickets then!

M18CTID said:
GXCity said:
M18CTID said:

Oh well. Looks like none of us will be getting our Liverpool tickets then!

Maybe its the Dippers trying to get their own back because we had the audacity to bid on one of their prodigal sons!

Stirling1978 said:
How's everyone getting there, train?

Is it easy to get to and from the station to the ground?
Wouldn't walk from Lime Street, too far. Plenty of buses go from Queen Square (14, 17 or 19 I think you want) easiest, least hassle way is to share a taxi with a few blues. Plenty of them about and don't cost too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.