Liverpool away tickets are now on sale

Just logged on now and it has disappeared from the tickets page.

I take it that means it has sold out?

:(

at the checkout bit this morning 8.55am, with 5 restricted view tickets in the basket(choice of 3 blocks)... next minute screen goes blank... phones ticket office up 9am said sorry sold out, nothing they could do, still fuming now typing this

2bluejacko said:
at the checkout bit this morning 8.55am, with 5 restricted view tickets in the basket(choice of 3 blocks)... next minute screen goes blank... phones ticket office up 9am said sorry sold out, nothing they could do, still fuming now typing this
Briefs outside the ground it is then.

I got a confirmation to say it had gone through and the page went blank. Phoned the ticket office for them to tell me it hadnt gone through and theres nothing they can do because its sold out. Shiiter !

ManuelPellegrini said:
frothy said:
Only showing 20 loyalty points on my account for this game ?

I've not even bought a ticket for this match yet it's showing 20pts in my points listing... Bit odd...

Must be a system error

Same thing happened to my mate, couldn't be someone in ticket office using your number could it ???

Same here 20 points on the 19/03 but with no ticket bought (unfortunately).

Not gonna complain about not getting one though. My own fault, had all day Wednesday but like a numpty I forgot.

Still showing... If someone would have used my supporter number for a ticket I'd expect to see 40pts rather than a 20. I'm assuming it's a system fault but not complaining if I get 20 free bonus points!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.