Liverpool Away - Turn Anfield Blue

BufordUSABlue said:
AzTattooedsean777 said:
Hope everyone pulls this off as it will be televised on ESPN here in America and that would be cool to see!

Agreed AZ!!

Saturday alarm already booked (my 4-yr old daughter) who has full access to Daddy's bed this Saturday morning!
Just need to get some Danish bacon from the English Shop(pe!) now to make it a proper pre-match meal!!

:(

Am working....going to DVR the fooker, then stay as far away from a computer/phone as I can - then go home and watch it 'unspoiled'!

I would take a scarf but i aint carrying it around with me after the match when i go on the piss all night

Quite sad , thought City fans had more pride than the Chelsea muppets ....

Fair enough wearing blue .. but inflatables .. seems very plastic effort , Chelsea plastics flags was a laugh and very embarrassing ..

Should be a great game .....

My Dad's a City Fan all his life even called me after Rodney Marsh .. This will his first game at Anfield with us ..

Us in the kop , my Dad in with City fans { once ticket comes true , but have a back up ticket in the Anfield road end in case not } and the rest of my family in the Anfield road end right beside the City Fans ..

Had this debate a few times with a lot of reds who travel to away games and dont wear any colours seems to be the hard core fans that travel to all the away games and most of them dont wear any colors at anfield either .

Not my way love a sea of red ... but PLASTIC INFLATABLES AND PLASTICS FLAGS ....

Just wrong ...

one thing i love about us reds is our Banners and the scours humor on them ...

ROCCO said:
My Dad's a City Fan all his life even called me after Rodney Marsh .. This will his first game at Anfield with us ..

Us in the kop , my Dad in with City fans { once ticket comes true , but have a back up ticket in the Anfield road end in case not } and the rest of my family in the Anfield road end right beside the City Fans ..

Had this debate a few times with a lot of reds who travel to away games and dont wear any colours seems to be the hard core fans that travel to all the away games and most of them dont wear any colors at anfield either .

Not my way love a sea of red ... but PLASTIC INFLATABLES AND PLASTICS FLAGS ....

Just wrong ...

I love the Liverpudlian education system.

liamctid said:
ROCCO said:

Just wrong ...

I love the Liverpudlian education system.

I'm from Dublin mate ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.