Liverpool Away - Turn Anfield Blue

allan harper said:
felixbg said:
i cant wait to put them scousers to shame in my designer clobber ... dont know if i can wear my paul and shark top though, i wore it at birmingham and if theres a brummie that went to the game going to this game too i might look a bit stupid and wont embarras the scousers with my amazing dress style :/ ... hmmm tough choices

Thats why you got arrested then

Thats why you're gullible then

felixbg said:
just bring a scarf and sing :) ... palace away, wigan away, birmingham etc. only seems to be a handful singing, the rest stand and expentantly wait for us to win 3-0
its not good!!, if like every time we go to the swamp(o/t)we always sing "fergie says your fans are shite"!!,then we start to become just like them,so come on city lets get behind the lads win/draw/or lose!!!!!

Get behind the lads, sure, and make plenty of noise. But all this colour,bananas, balloons, flags and stuff will not work, it's just Bluewatch all over again.

City fans are an independant bunch and we are a big City club. That stuff is for small town clubs to be honest.

I don't want to be too negative because I do think the home atmosphere needs a lift and I respect you fellas for trying. But it's songs and noise that will do that, not fancy dress.

Its anfeild ffs, this idea should be for home games where it will have a bigger impact. Just being in that shit stadium should be enough to get you singing ya fucking heads off...

Eccles Blue said:
LC Blue

I have attended the Liverpool away match for many years and always wear my City shirt and/or jacket and scarf (depending on weather). I park where the Liverpool fans park, I walk to the stadium surrounded by Liverpool supporters and have never, ever had any problems.

Granted I am woman and I walk alone....... (no pun intended there guys) but I have never seen or heard anything but friendly banter between both sets of supporters.

For a couple of seasons recently I have been with my son who (sorry, I don't know where I went wrong here) is a Liverpool supporter but still no problems.

*holding hands up* ok, just my personal experience/opinion but that's how I see it.
we clearly have 1 thing in common, our hatred of the rags, i have had a few scrapes over the years with scoucers , of the blue side, no probs with liverpool fans tho.

God they're some miserbale bastards on here. If you don't want to wear shirt, bring a scarf or inflatable, fine. But why do you have to come on here calling everyone else,who are going for the party, a tit, wanker or sad bastards. We dont want your misery. Just to show we can all do it. TOSSERS !!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Get behind the lads, sure, and make plenty of noise. But all this colour,bananas, balloons, flags and stuff will not work, it's just Bluewatch all over again.

City fans are an independant bunch and we are a big City club. That stuff is for small town clubs to be honest.

I don't want to be too negative because I do think the home atmosphere needs a lift and I respect you fellas for trying. But it's songs and noise that will do that, not fancy dress.

Which we are trying to do as well, but some of the older lot do not want to join in with anything new going on. Our support, like our club is living off past glories, we're just trying to inject some sort of excitement into it. Best games as far as atmosphere over the past few years have been Hamburg and United at home. Flags sold outside the ground for the first one, and scarfs giving out free for the second - obviously they were big games as well, but it definitly added to the occasion. I'm not the sorta twat who wears a big blue wig with face paint on with Robinho on the back of my shirt, but I don't see the harm in making an effort for this game and see if things catch on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.