Liverpool away.

How lucky is this?

popped into the city office today had any returns for liverpool 'yes one' result you never know until you try

johnbmcr said:
How lucky is this?

popped into the city office today had any returns for liverpool 'yes one' result you never know until you try

I am ecstatic for you. You utter bastard. :)<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:50 pm --<br /><br />
matthew.cummings said:
Looking for one spare?

That's a confusing question mark are you not sure whether you are looking for one spare or are you asking others if they are looking for one spare?

Lancet Fluke said:
johnbmcr said:
How lucky is this?

I am ecstatic for you. You utter bastard. :)

-- Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:50 pm --

matthew.cummings said:
Looking for one spare?

That's a confusing question mark are you not sure whether you are looking for one spare or are you asking others if they are looking for one spare?
i think its an interrogative sentence ie ( matthew.cummings ) wants a ticket and does not have one for sale but the phrasing is ambiguous and for those whose English is not a first language ie David Silva, might construe the post as an offer but what does an utter bastard know Lol

over to you Matthew to clarify

I am trying to get an U16 for my 15 year old if anyone has a junior ticket spare please - thanks

bammy blue said:
Got an OAP ticket, but since i'm 31 wont get in on it. Any older blues with an adult ticket willing to do a swap?

I know there is always the chance you'll get pulled up but I got into Anfield with an OAP ticket a couple of years ago, no bother. Definitely worth the risk if you don't find a swap.

just missed out on a ticket for Liverpool away. If anyone has a spare under 16 ticket for this fixture please would you let me know and I would be grateful. Face value only

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.