Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

They are the victims always. That is what that 9 year old girl thought when they started throwing lighters and coins. Such a shame

If you come to our City, our stadium and injury a little girl just out for a fun day, you deserve what you get on your return.
So fuck off home and cry to someone that gives a fuck.
Scum.

I've said it in the post match thread. If the fucking police and authorities had done their job on previous incidents nothing would have happened. Mancunians are a pretty easy going lot but push us too far and you've got a fight on your hands. As a fanbase and club we've been bricked, bottled, abused and spat on. We've sat back expecting justice for all those incidents and been badly let down. When a fifteen year old girl gets her head split open and STILL nothing was done then the tipping point is reached.

Most likely rags, just like when the 76 used to get bricked on the way home from a night match.
Snivelling dipper cunts.
Bloody hell....the 76, that takes me back, used to get it from the terminus on Lord Lane all the to the end at maine Road. Didn't the 71 start at the same place and end up at the old toilet?

So, after all the calling of Liverpool fans being scrotes, rats, scum etc., one of our own did the same thing we call them for.

How embarrassing. After such a great day, some thick as sh*t moron has not only shown us up, but made scousers to look the same as everyone else (or at least the same as us). Nice one.

Its saddening and disappointing......but its one idiot......and not a section of our fanbase,which was the case with those tramps.

The two incidents are incomparable,so i'm not sure why you are attempting to level them up?

Who needs enemies......Fuck em,the victim cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.